Our old friend (Curt Palme)

Projecteurs CRT - 2D et 3D

Modérateur : Les Modérateurs

Efix (FX)
Administrateur

Our old friend (Curt Palme)

Messagepar Efix (FX) » 04 Août 2003, 07:31

Here again is another large list of projectors and assorted equipment for sale. As always, prices are in US dollars. If you want off this list, just shoot me a quick email, and I'll take you off right away.

Since we have a long weekend here in Canada tomorrow, I'll send out Part 2 of this list tomorrow night. I have about 20 projectors that have just arrived that I have not looked at yet. These include BArco 701s, Barco 708, Sony G 70 NEC GP-3000 (very cheap!) and a couple of NEC XG's (and even an LCD!) If I have time, I'll retube a Sony D 50 as well.

Onto the list!

REFURBISHED PROJECTORS

1- Sony 1031. I have not had one of these in a while, and this one is in good shape. It came in on trade from a customer that bought it last year and upgraded to a set that scans higher. Analog convergence , the tubes are in excellent shape. The customer painted it a funky color, the set takes paint easily so no problem changing it if you want to. 32 Khz scan rate, so it will take a line doubler and can project HDTV. c/w ceiling mount and manual. ON eBay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=32862

$550.00

1- Runco 750HT. This is the popular video only model projector found in many home theaters and sports bars. This one came out of a local home theater, and is in mint condition. Original manual, mount, remote and ceiling bracket included. 750 lumens from 7" tubes, zero wear, analog convergence, on screen menus. Convection cooled for silent operation.

$800.00

1- ECP 3100. A good little projector using 7" Sony tubes, 600 lumens, video and dual RGB inputs. Tubes are in good shape, and will last about 8000 hours. Digital convergence, on screen menus, a nice compact set. The focus modification has been done to this set. Easy to set up, c/w wireless remote control.

$750.00

1- Barco Data 701. This is a nice little projector with around 3600 hours on it. a small projector with 7" Sony tubes with 600 lumens light output, it has video, S-video and RGB inputs. Digital convergence, 36 Khz scan rate, on screen menus/ c/w wireless remote Tubes are in good shape, these sets are quite small and very quiet.

$1200.00

1 Barco Data 800. A popular set, I've sold lots of these. 825 lumens from 8" tubes, on screen menus, digital convergence, 58 Khz scan rate make the set good for up to line triplers. Video, S-video and RGB inputs make for a versatile input system. This set is in decent shape, a bit of uniform 4:3 wear on the green tube, none on the red and blue. Use as is for a good 5000 hours, or find a good used tube on eBay or elsewhere and turn this set into perfection!. I've modified the power supply and video cards as I do with all of these.

$800.00

1- NEC 9 PG. This set comes with all of the options. It's an 800 lumen 7" EM focus set, with video, S-video and RGB inputs, digital convergence, on screen menus, the optional point convergence board is installed. A small footprint and quiet operation lets this set blend in where others would be obtrusive. Lots of life left in the set, it has about 3000 hours on the tubes. A great image, and priced to sell..:-) C/W wireless remote and I have an original ceiling bracket at a nominal cost if you need one. On eBay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3039357680

$1500.00

1- BArco Graphics 808. This set is in excellent working condition, and has a bit of uniform 4:3 wear on all three tubes, maybe about 3500 hour's worth. 110 Khz scan rate makes it compatible with almost every signal source, including HDTV, line doublers, triplers, quads, satellite, etc. 1200 lumens from 8" EM focus tubes, digital convergence, on screen menus, video, S-video and RGB inputs. ON screen menus guide you through the installation. Wireless remote included. A great high end set, priced at a bargain due to the slight wear. Use for thousands of hours and retube later. On eBay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3038810377

$2000.00

1- BArco Graphics 1208/2. This set is almost ready..:-) I've retubed the blue and green tubes with VDC's, the red is in excellent shape and did not need replacing. This is a very late model set dating from June of 1998, so it has all of the latest software for complete control of the image. 135 Khz scan rate, 1200 lumens from 8" EM focus tubes. Video, S-video and RGB inputs, on screen menus, digital convergence. This set also has the built in IRIS for automatic convergence. Hard to find in this condition. I have one small power supply issue, but I've seen the image on the set, and it's awesome!

$4000.00

1 NEC XG 110's. A low hour chassis, about 3000, and I've installed a new green NEC tube. Excellent picture out of these NEC's, Video, S-video and RGB inputs, on screen menus, digital convergence, 100 points of convergence per color, wireless remote included. I've had a hard time keeping these sets in stock, take advantage now! 110 Khz scan rate, 1200 lumens out of 8" EM focus tubes. Wireless remote included, I have a factory original mount at a nominal cost.

$3500.00

1- Barco Vision 1609. I've had this set here for a while, so I've dropped the price.. A true 9" projector with 1650 lumens light output. It uses the same tubes as the BArco 1209. 64 Khz scan rate in three sets of bandwidths, 15 Khz, 30-35 Hz and 60-64 Khz. A bit of wear on the green tube, still useable for about 7000 hours. Digital convergence, on screen menus, wireless remote included. Video, S-video and RGB inputs. On eBay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3039358365

$2300.00

Note that I have received some more Marquee 9500LC's in , as well as some VDC tubes to rebuild at least one of them. I'll have more information on tomorrow's list.

BangoO
Adminederien

Messagepar BangoO » 04 Août 2003, 16:15

Pas cher tout ca :wink:
Camui a écrit :BangoO, je t'aime.

Archi

Messagepar Archi » 04 Août 2003, 16:21

En français ce serait mieux quand même ;)

BangoO
Adminederien

Messagepar BangoO » 04 Août 2003, 19:14

Archi a écrit :En français ce serait mieux quand même ;)

Mais je t'en prie, a toi l'honneur :wink:

Archi

Messagepar Archi » 04 Août 2003, 19:28

BangoO a écrit :
Archi a écrit :En français ce serait mieux quand même ;)

Mais je t'en prie, a toi l'honneur :wink:

Oliv, si t'inaugurais le TOPIC TT par de belles photos d'installations ;) 1292, G90, G70 et co ;)

Efix (FX)
Administrateur

Messagepar Efix (FX) » 06 Août 2003, 17:13

Et hop, une suite ...

As promised, here's the second part of the list of projectors that I have for sale. As usual, all prices are in US dollars, and if you want off this mailing list, please email me and I'll take you off right away.

I did not get through as many projectors as I'd like, but I did get through some.

1- Barco 2100 LCD projector. This is an older LCD unit, weighing about 30 lbs. It's in good working shape. 550 ANSI lumens a 4000 hour bulb. Video, S-video inputs and two RGB inputs. 1024 X 768 native resolution. I am selling this unit as is, I can't warranty it as I am not an LCD guy, other than to say that it works fine with no missing pixels. BArco remote included. There's a bit more information here:

http://www.projectorcentral.com/Barco-B ... 100_LC.htm

It also comes with a Barco original mount, but I only have the projector 1/2 of the bracket

$450.00

1 Barco G 801s.Here we have another one of these very popular sets with a minor blue tube blemish so the price is reduced accordingly. 92 Khz scan rate, video, S-video and RGB inputs, 825 lumens from 8" tubes, on screen menus, digital convergence, 100% modular construction, very easy to set up. The blue tube has a wear mark on the middle left hand side, not noticeable on most images, and as you can see from the eBay pictures, the set still throws an excellent image. Use as is and buy a blue tube later, or just use as is for the life of the set. On eBay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3039538023

Note that this is a G 801, I'll correct the ad tomorrow and relist it..

$700.00

1- BArco 701s. I got to one of these units today. This is a really nice compact 7" Toshiba tube (and yes, they are rebuildable if you ever need to). with 1200 lumens. A very small footprint and very quiet, this set scans to 50 Khz, so it's fully HDTV ready, and yes, it accepts component inputs for plug and play with a progressive scan DVD player. The tubes are in excellent shape, you'll get over 8500 hours out of this set. Note that the eBay pictures were taken with the brightness and contrast at 50, so there's lots of brightness here..:-)

on eBay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3039537353

1- Sony D 50. I finally got the tube back form VDC to complete this set. I have not had a lot of these late model Sonys in. 800 lumens from 7" EM focus Sony tubes, low hours on the chassis, digital convergence, on screen menus, easy to set up and very small (similar in size to the Barco above.). By comparison, the Barco above is a bit brighter, but the Sony is a bit sharper due to the EM focus tubes. Video, S-video, component and RGB inputs.

on eBay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3039542416

1- BArco G 1208/2. This is the set that I had listed yesterday. It's ready to go, the power supply is running fine. Again, a late model 8" EM focus projector dating from June of 1998. All the bells and whistles of a high end set, video, S-video and RGB inputs, on screen menus, digital convergence, 135 Khz scan rate for 2000 X 2000 resolution, new VDC G and B tubes with a 1 year warranty, built in IRIS auto convergence, 1200 lumens. THe case is in great shape.

$4000.00

I'll get to more sets this week, and get to answering the 100 emails I've gotten since last night. I'll email those of you that have contacted me about Marquees individually, I'll be working on the 8500's and 9500LC's tomorrow and Weds.

Thanks for your support!

Fred-ql

Messagepar Fred-ql » 06 Août 2003, 18:18

ebay sont des prix de bases ... les prix finaux ???

Efix (FX)
Administrateur

Messagepar Efix (FX) » 06 Août 2003, 18:20

Fred-ql a écrit :ebay sont des prix de bases ... les prix finaux ???

Ebay, ce sont les prix de base, mais en passant en direct par le bonhomme, les pris affichés ici sunt définitifs (hors frais de port, malheureusement ==> Canada)

FX ;)

BangoO
Adminederien

Messagepar BangoO » 07 Août 2003, 16:13

Je precise que Curt Palme est une personne tres connue et tres respectee sur AVS. Ce sont donc des achats sur !

Efix (FX)
Administrateur

Messagepar Efix (FX) » 08 Août 2003, 03:58

Arf, même pas besoins de citer la personne dans un quote pour savoir de qui on parle... :D

FX

BangoO
Adminederien

Messagepar BangoO » 08 Août 2003, 10:38

Il se trouve que j'avais aussi sa liste :D
De toute maniere il n'y a pas 36 personnes avec autant de jolis TTs a vendre :wink:

Efix (FX)
Administrateur

Messagepar Efix (FX) » 12 Août 2003, 06:18

Hop encore....

Just a quick note more or less to say that I will be out of town this week until Saturday night, and will not have access to email or the internet until then. I have shipped out many parts to those that have been waiting since the last email, they should reach you all very soon. I have not emailed tracking numbers for some of these parts as I have not received them yet...

A note to those of you that have CRT parts on loan, PLEASE send back the old parts. This includes original 9500LC lenses, CRT neck boards, Ampro remotes, power supplies, sync boards, etc. The speedy return of these loaner parts means I can get them out sooner to other customers that require them. So if you're one of the guilty ones, my address is at the bottom of this email...:-)

I have managed to look at a few more projectors since my last mailout, so here they are. As usual, all prices are in US dollars and if you want off this list, just shoot me a quick email.

4- Barco 701s. These are great little projectors. The 701s is the latest version of the 701, using upgraded tubes and software. 1000 lumens from 7" tubes 50 Khz scan rate, digital convergence and on screen menus, Video, S-video, component and RGB inputs accept every signal possible. HDTV, line doublers, triplers, HTPC's, etc. Wireless remote included. For those of you that are looking for one of my popular BArco 800 or 801's, you might consider these sets. With these units accepting component inputs, you will not need a line doubler or external transcoders to hook this directly to an HDTV decoder or a progressive DVD player. The hour counts vary on these sets., but all have the equivalent of about 1500 to 2000 hours of CRT 'on' time, resulting in a remaining life of 8000 hours. The tubes in these sets can be rebuilt down the road if required, so these sets also make great candidates for pubs and sports bars where they are run a lot more than in a home theater. c/w ceiling mounting brackets, but you'll need to make up extra ceiling hangers to complete the brackets. One is on eBay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... gory=32862

$1800.00 each

1- Barco 708s. This is the upgraded version of the 701s set, same specs, but with an IRIS auto convergence camera. This set needs all three tubes replaced due to text wear, so once I do that, this one will be $2400.00.

1 Sony D 50 video projector. Similar to the BArco 701s above, this set uses EM focus tubes with 800 lumens light output. Small size and very quiet, lots of on screen menus, digital convergence, 64 Khz scan rate, Video, S-video, component and RGB inputs. Wireless remote included. New VDC green tube installed with a 1 year warranty, no wear on the R and B tubes. on eBay here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3039542416

$2500.00

1- Marquee 8500. I"ve got a green tube on order for this set, it will be ready in about 10 days. Zero wear on the R and B tubes, low hours, great condition. 135 Khz scan rate, video, S-video and RGB inputs, on screen menus, digital convergence. Power supply and anamorphic squeeze modifications done.

$3500.00.

1 Barco G 808. Just test running this set, the projector has new VDC G and B tubes installed, a great condition red tube. 110 Khz scan rate. 1200 lumens from 8" EM focus tubes, video, S-video and RGB inputs. Digital convergence, very easy to set up, 100% modular construction. An excellent picture, I've sold lots of these in the past with great results.

$3500.00.

The next list should have a bunch more NEC XG's on them. I'll be more or less concentrating on NEC's over the next few weeks as I just got some tubes in, so I'll be retubing PG's, PG Xrtas and those XG's.

Oh, I also have a recently acquired set of AmPro Retro Graphics 3300 tubes. These are 7" LC tubes complete with lenses. I could not get the retro unit to fire up, but these tubes have no wear on them at all, I'd expect that they have less than 2000 hours on them. $400.00 USD for the full set with the lenses, so if you have one of these units, these make a nice set of cheap replacement tubes. MEC tubes, EM focus, c/w all yokes and hardware.

Thanks!

BangoO
Adminederien

Messagepar BangoO » 12 Août 2003, 12:11

Efix (FX) a écrit :1 Sony D 50 video projector. Similar to the BArco 701s above, this set uses EM focus tubes with 800 lumens light output.

Focus ES sur le D-50, il s'est foutu dedans la Curt...

Efix (FX)
Administrateur

Messagepar Efix (FX) » 12 Août 2003, 14:18

BangoO a écrit :
Efix (FX) a écrit :1 Sony D 50 video projector. Similar to the BArco 701s above, this set uses EM focus tubes with 800 lumens light output.

Focus ES sur le D-50, il s'est foutu dedans la Curt...

Oui, j'i aussi eu du mal a comprendre... mais bon...

FX ;)

Ghost
Captain Spoiler

Messagepar Ghost » 12 Août 2003, 22:17

BangoO a écrit :Je precise que Curt Palme est une personne tres connue et tres respectee sur AVS. Ce sont donc des achats sur !

Exact ;) J'ai un ami qui lui avait passé commande pour une télécommande pour son Barco 801. Et bien, Curt lui a envoyée alors que mon ami n'avait encore rien payé :o

Michaël.

Revenir vers « Tritubes »